Link Exchange Request

David Stern admin at business-onlinedirectory.com
Wed Oct 7 04:49:01 EDT 2009

Dear Webmaster,

My name is David Stern, and I am contacting you on behalf of our client www.americanpeptide.com

More about American Peptide

American Peptide Company is dedicated to servicing the life science community
by providing tools for peptide and protein research.

Link Request

On visiting your website, we find that it is relevant to our domain and would
like to request you for a link to our site www.americanpeptide.com

What will you get in return?

In lieu of this link, we will provide a link back from one of our human edited
directories that have built good credibility with search engines. Further providing
a link to a authority website such as www.americanpeptide.com will give your
site credit in the eyes of the search engines.

How to set up the link on your website

Please add the following details to your website

URL               : http://www.americanpeptide.com
Title                : generic peptides
Description     : American Peptide Company, Inc (APC) is dedicated to servicing
the life science community by providing tools for peptide and protein research.

I'll look forward to your positive response. In the mean time, should you have
any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you very much for your time.

Regards
David Stern

P.S. Although I hate unsolicited email as much as the next person, I felt a link
exchange between our sites would be mutually beneficial.  Nevertheless, please
let me know if you are not interested in a link exchange with our site and I
will personally remove you from any mailing lists. Thanks again.