Link Exchange Request and Ideas (Please Respond)

sportstickets411 webmaster at sportstickets411.net
Sat Apr 26 19:09:47 EDT 2008

Hello Infradead

My name is Reed Terry, and I am contacting you regarding your site at
http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-pcmcia/2005-July/002134.html

I am the webmaster of Sportstickets411.com and looking for some
partnerships or link exchange ideas. Sportstickets is located at
http://www.sportstickets411.com and is a "white hat" site which
provides information and great content on all sports entertainment
nationwide.

Since it seems as if reciprocal linking is out, here are my ideas...

1) You decide my site is a great resource to your readers and are happy
to put
my link on your site (and I would love you for this!)

2)  I will write a nice content rich article for your site on a topic,
so you
receive free content

     This article will be a one time only writing for your site only, no
duplicate content and only written by me.

     and I would hope that you let me put a small resource box about me
(a
couple sentences) at the end, or link in the content

3) I can also offer you a link to another related quality site in
exchange for the link on your site

     since if we reciprocate it is not worth much, if you want, for the
link on
your site, I will find a related site to yours

     and get your link placed on a great site, this will provide us
both a 1 way
link from related sites and help us.

here are my linking details

daily with great tips for purchasing football tickets.
TITLE: Football Tickets Resources

OR cut and paste the code:

<A HREF="http://www.sportstickets411.com/football-tickets.html">
Football Tickets Resources</A>  A nice site filled with information os
sports updated daily with great tips for purchasing football tickets.

Please let me know if the above provides you with the information you
need to review and consider our new section for linking. I can be
reached via email at info at sportstickets411.com, or, if you'd like to
talk about this by phone, my direct number is (732) 581-5684.

Best wishes,

Reed Terry, for Sportstickets411.com
mailto:webmaster at sportstickets411.net

Reed Terry