f7 yaboot problem on G3

Mike Hammill mike at kth.se
Fri Jun 8 15:43:47 EDT 2007

Well, still no luck from my end.  Does anyone have even the slightest
idea if this works on a G3?  I received no response thus far. I realize
Fedora is moving away from PPC, but I was still hoping for a life-line.
I saw f7 demoed by a friend at work on a x86 machine and it was really
impressive.

I have never really seen an alternative to yaboot on PPC for newworld
Macs.  Is there some other bootloader I should try?  Is f7 know to work
on any other ppc32-based machines?  I have a G4 I could possibly try.

/Mike