List rejects my e-mail.

Brian Durant RoadTripDK at MyRealBox.com
Fri Feb 24 06:59:31 EST 2006

I am starting to have the same problem as others have also experienced
on the list earlier. One of my e-mails was rejected by the list because
of "suspicious" headers. All I did was access my account with webmail.
Anyone remember who the listmom is, so that I can make sure the e-mail
arrives on list? I am in the middle of trying to suss out my FC5 PPC
test 3 install problems and something like this isn't exactly conducive...

Cheers,

Brian