LVM2 in FC3 for PPC?

Mike Hammill mike at kth.se
Tue May 24 09:58:30 EDT 2005

Hello again,

I was never able to get Disk Druid (FC3) to allow me to partition a
physical volume for LVM2 use.  The buttons are there to work with LVM,
but I suspect they are a hold over from the luckier x86 users.

I tried entering types like 8e, 0x8e, LVM. I got errors such as "flag
not supported" and I recall with one try it crashed the installation.

Is LVM2 supported on PPC with FC3?  If so, how does one get beyond the
initial stage of creating a partition for LVM use?  mac-fdisk?  some
other program?

Best regards,
Mike Hammill