Fedora-pcc works on a PowerBook WallStreet 233 ?

Colin Charles byte at aeon.com.my
Sun May 22 19:39:21 EDT 2005

On Sun, 2005-05-22 at 20:08 +0200, Stephane Pinel wrote:

> I would like to know if fedora-pcc works on a PowerBook WallStreet 233 ?

This is an OldWorld Mac. We require BootX to get this working, and no,
we don't provide it. You can however get an older version of YDL (say,
YDL3?), perform a minimal install, and then upgrade your way to some
form of FC-current

> (or an exhaustive list of supported Macs)

We should get to doing this at some stage, I'm sure...
--
Colin Charles, http://www.bytebot.net/