[Fwd: OpenOffice.org 2 on PPC]

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Thu Feb 24 14:35:12 EST 2005

On Thu, 2005-02-24 at 20:11 +0100, shrek-m at gmx.de wrote:
>sorry, i would not like cross-posting for the next few months.
>
>where should i post problems with
>  "fedora core ppc 4 test"
>or with other fedora ppc testing applications ?
>
>in fedora-test-list at redhat.com ?
>in fedora-ppc at lists.infradead.org ?

If it looks like a PPC-specific problem, post to the PPC list. If not,
post to fedora-test-list. If not, take a guess (or cross-post) and I'm
sure someone will guide you. Use some initiative.

> and later for fedora core 4 ?
> in fedora-ppc at lists.infradead.org ?
> fedora-ppc-list at redhat.com  (does not exist)
> please, not fedora-list at redhat.com

Again, if it's PPC-specific then it can't hurt to start on the PPC list.
If not, do whatever you'd do normally with arch-independent bugs. Either
way, you should probably be filing bugs in bugzilla rather than relying
on mailing lists.

You would also do well to join #fedora-ppc on irc.freenode.net if it's
just advice and assistance you're after rather than a channel for
reporting bugs.

>it would be nice if these things are clear and announced for test1.
>??
>http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/test/3.90/ ??

Que? That URL doesn't exist.

--