help needed for mozilla plugins

res8wxbx at verizon.net res8wxbx at verizon.net
Fri Feb 4 11:33:16 EST 2005

I'm having trouble getting helix recognized as a plug-in within mozilla/firefox.  I'm running on a mac g4 with the "official" fc3 from Nov.  I look under \usr\lib\mozilla\plugins and I see the .so file.  I saw some other posts in a different forum referring to a "logical link" to get a java plugin working.  do I need to do something similar?  what do I link from?  also, I saw other references to \usr\local\mozilla\plugins.  Is this something I'm supposed to create?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I just got fedora up and running on my mac, so sorry if this is a dumb question.

Thanks,
Marshall