Problem when trying to install from FC3-ISO's

Alberto Cardinalli Junior cardinallijr at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 00:02:11 EST 2004

Colin,

I've tried to follow your guide to install fedora ppc but when I try
to partitionate the disk, i can't put Apple Bootstrap like first
partition. My HFS+(OSX) partition is in hda4. When I create apple
bootstrap, it's created as hda2, but when i put other partitions(swap
+ ext3) it jumps to hda5. I followed with the instalation but had an
error formating hda5 ... Any hint ?

Thanks,

--
Alberto