which CentOS rpm has bmaptool

Artem Bityutskiy dedekind1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 00:58:05 PST 2016

Note,

the project has moved to github, those packages are rather old. The
Tizen docs are still relevant, but the links point to the old repo on
infradead.org. I do not have access to that Tizen docs site and cannot
fix the docs.

So if you want the latest version of the software, grab it from github.
 I do not think there were huge changes lately, but there were some
improvements, some fixes and some nice small features added.

However, Alexander does not provide OS packages anymore.