Heartbeat LED during init script

Marcel Hellwig barebox+mailing at cookiesoft.de
Thu Feb 18 03:00:42 EST 2021

Hey Sasha,

I have a slight problem here:
This is what I think:

Because the memtest gets called in the init routine, the `ctrl` is completly ignored, at least I can't interrupt it nor the LED blinks.
But if I insert `poller_call`, the led blinks, but the memtest is painfully slow (like 10x slower at least).

I don't think that this will work for me, but I have to accept, that the LED doesn't blink while doing a memtest.

But an interruptable memtest would be nice at least for the user, so my patch I sent yesterday still remains ;)

Greetings,
Marcel