答复: freescale-mx28-evk run from ram

'Sascha Hauer' s.hauer at pengutronix.de
Fri Mar 2 02:15:05 PST 2018

On Fri, Mar 02, 2018 at 05:01:37PM +0800, duhuanpeng wrote:
> > I assume you use freescale-mx28-evk_defconfig, right?
> Yes.
>
> Which image do you start? It seems you are trying to start barebox.bin.
> > barebox.bin and barebox-freescale-mx28evk-2nd.img
> It should be images/barebox-freescale-mx28evk-2nd.img instead.
>
> The image should be linked to 0x0, that is right. The code is position
> independent though and the full barebox relocates itself to the end of the
> available SDRAM automatically. TEXT_BASE is not relevant here.
> The start symbol is still 0x00000000 even I change TEXT_BASE in menuconfig.
> my board have 64MiB ram. Modified board.
> Very cheap one, just 33?. :D
> EasyARM-i.MX283A

You are running on a board which actually is no mx28-evk, so it's no
wonder it doesn't work. Please mention that next time, because that
changes the question from "What is broken with the mx28-evk" to "What is
different on your board". This is a very important detail to answer
questions.

Anyway, you say your board only has 64MiB of RAM, so you must at least
change:

ENTRY_FUNCTION(start_barebox_freescale_mx28evk, r0, r1, r2)
{
        barebox_arm_entry(IMX_MEMORY_BASE, SZ_128M, NULL);
}

to SZ_64M. Other differences might include the pinmux and the UART port
number which is used for console output.