gpio-keys on barebox 2015.11

Zdenek Svachula zdenek.svachula at medictech.com
Wed Apr 12 08:35:46 PDT 2017

Hi all,

I'm working with barebox 2015.11 phy4 (from phytex.de) I try add to dts
        gpio_keys {
                compatible = "gpio-keys";
                #address-cells = <1>;
                #size-cells = <0>;
                autorepeat;
                up {
                                label = "GPIO Key up";
                                linux,code = <103>;
                                gpios = <&gpio2 24 1>;
                };
                enter {
                                label = "GPIO Key ENTER";
                                linux,code = <28>;
                                gpios = <&gpio5 8 1>;
                };

        };

to allow boot selection boot menu via 2 gpio button  I also enable
GPIO-buttons in menuconfig but it seem not workin.

Can you please me point to some method how to debug if gpio polling
works or if dts is for barebox wrong.

Zdenek S.