Javier Fileiv javier.fileiv at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 10:59:54 PDT 2016

ups... I think Ive broken everything... I just put at the end of the
env/config file "boot nand" and now is looping and at some point it
says "ERROR: out of memory".
Another thing... I changed vivibootloader in NOR for the barebox, and
even if I change to NOR it's looping again and again... What do I do?
HELP!