[PATCH v2 0/3] FIT Support
mkl at pengutronix.de
Wed Jan 6 09:01:28 PST 2016
taking over Jan's work. This is the current state of the FIT support patches,
which are used in production on a custom mx6 board. The FIT loading code has
basically been rewritten from scratch, as the original U-Boot code uses libfdt
and barebox's DT support works on an in-memory tree.
These patches apply on origin/next.
The two patches from Sascha are required for the basic RSA support.
The third patch adds FIT support.
Changes since v1:
- do_bootm_arm_fit(): remove NULL check in cleanup path
- Kconfig: add pointer to u-boot documentation
- fit_verify_signature(): make pr_info message more descriptive
- fit_verify_hash(): streamlined return values
- fit_open_image(): simplified description printing
More information about the barebox