mount fat regression

Philippe Leduc ledphilippe at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 02:52:32 PST 2016

Hi again,

Thanks to you (and the filetype command), I found the root of the
problem and what happened in barebox that change the behavior.
The commit bc87f4399c6a290d820f2dd00ef772f0f3ef8767 change the
behavior of the MBR detection, and it is the right thing to do. I
discover that fatfs default behavior is to create a fdisk partition
table while I though it was a SFD one, so my addpart was wrong.

Modifiying the f_mkfs option resolve the problem.

Thank you for the help and sorry to bother you with this report.

Best regards,

--
Philippe LEDUC
ledphilippe at gmail.com