video: imx-ipu-v3: ldb fixes

Sascha Hauer s.hauer at pengutronix.de
Tue Sep 22 00:19:16 PDT 2015

As Holger noted the ldb no longer supports modes directly in the ldb
device node, instead barebox crashes when the IPU driver tries to
enable a non existent mode. This series replaces the crash with an
error message and brings back the mode support to the ldb driver.

Holger, please test. I did not have a board which uses the ldb handy,
so I had to fake it. I verified that the mode is read from the device
tree, but could not see if it's really used.

Sascha Hauer (3):
      video: ipuv3: Do not crash when no mode is found
      video: ipuv3: imx-ldb: remove unused variable
      video: ipuv3: imx-ldb: Support video modes in ldb node

 drivers/video/imx-ipu-v3/imx-ldb.c | 31 ++++++++++++++++++++-----------
 drivers/video/imx-ipu-v3/ipufb.c   |  5 +++++