picotcp barebox integration

DI PEDE Michele michele.dipede at altran.com
Wed Jan 28 05:35:19 PST 2015

Hi all,
HEAD of development branch contains the required API for a smooth integration
with Barebox.
User manual contains all the information for use them. There is also a small
demo TFTP client that show how to use the application driven interface
test/test_tftp_app_client.c. To build it just do make clean; make test; cd
test; make.
Now should be easy to integrate out stack in Barebox code.
Let me know how the integration effort proceed. We could provide proper
support from our side to speed up things.

If you have any question please don't esitate to contact us

Best regards
Michele Di Pede