serial port weird chars ...

Roberto Alejandro Espi Munoz raespi at icid.cu
Fri Aug 7 12:03:52 PDT 2015

Both scenarios work well on another host.  On my host serial port when
interacting with one bootloader the communication is fine and with
barebox fails.  When using a USB-serial adapter there's no problem.
Perhaps there's a problem on my board but why does the first connection
work and with barebox doesn't ?