AM335x fixes

Sascha Hauer s.hauer at pengutronix.de
Tue Apr 28 04:05:32 PDT 2015

This series fixes some strange issues on AM335x which I currently
can't reproduce with this series anymore. What happened was that
the device hierarchy was garbled so that the output of devinfo
resulted in an endless loop. There are also some other similar
strange corruption issues. My assumption is that the CPSW driver
wasn't quiesced, so that incoming DMA transfers corrupted the
memory.

Also the 'detect -a' made barebox crash on the musb controller, this
one is fixed aswell.

Sascha Hauer (5):
      usb: musb: dsps: Do not use priv pointer
      usb: musb: set controller->priv pointer
      net: phy: Add missing phy_unregister_device
      eth: halt active ethernet device on unregister
      net: cpsw: unregister device on remove callback

 drivers/net/phy/phy.c           | 11 +++++++++++
 drivers/usb/musb/musb_barebox.c |  1 +
 drivers/usb/musb/musb_dsps.c    | 21 +++++++++-----------
 include/linux/phy.h             |  1 +
 net/eth.c                       |  3 +++