[PATCH v3 0/3] Add device tree support of Atmel NAND driver
poggi.raph at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 05:27:32 PDT 2014
Change since v2:
* Combine in one patch the creation and initialisation of "has_pmecc" structure member
* Combine patch "[PATCH 3/5] mtd: atmel_nand: retrieve ecc_mode from pdata"
and "[PATCH 4/5] board: atmel: initialise ecc_mode"
* Let NAND_ATMEL_PMECC config, but change the test in atmel_nand
Change since v1:
* Reorder patchs
* Fix some clean style issue.
This patchset adds the device tree support for the Atmel NAND driver.
The first patch add the has_pmecc structure member to be able to retrieve pmecc from device tree
and adds the has_pmecc on boards which need it.
The second patch retrieves the ecc_mode from the plateform data, and remove this code:
nand_chip->ecc.mode = NAND_ECC_SOFT;
which arbitrary sets the ecc.mode to NAND_ECC_SOFT and changes the value depending of the config and plateform data.
With this, we can use the same logics for device tree and non device tree probing of the driver.
It also adds the ecc_mode on boards which are missing it (boards which use NAND_ECC_SOFT).
The third patch adds the device tree in the atmel_nand driver.
Raphaël Poggi (4):
(1) mtd: nand: add has_pmecc member
(2) mtd: atmel_nand: retrieve ecc_mode from pdata
(3) mtd: atmel_nand: add support for device tree
arch/arm/boards/at91sam9260ek/init.c | 1 +
arch/arm/boards/at91sam9261ek/init.c | 1 +
arch/arm/boards/at91sam9263ek/init.c | 1 +
arch/arm/boards/at91sam9m10g45ek/init.c | 1 +
arch/arm/boards/at91sam9m10ihd/init.c | 1 +
arch/arm/boards/at91sam9n12ek/init.c | 1 +
arch/arm/boards/at91sam9x5ek/init.c | 1 +
arch/arm/boards/sama5d3_xplained/init.c | 1 +
arch/arm/boards/sama5d3xek/init.c | 1 +
arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/board.h | 1 +
drivers/mtd/nand/atmel_nand.c | 115 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
11 files changed, 122 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
More information about the barebox