generated command references sometimes render a solid blob of text

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Tue Jul 1 08:58:08 PDT 2014

On Tue, 1 Jul 2014, Holger Schurig wrote:

> The Kconfig help entries (the source of the generated command
> reference) have been written before python-sphinx have been
> selected.
>
> So basically we need to go over all of them and make sure that they
> render correctly. From my point of view, it doesn't harm if you see
> raw ReST formatting while inside "make xconfig".

  normally, i wouldn't be a big fan of deliberately mangling help info
for the sake of how it will *eventually* be rendered but, in this
case, it seems reasonable.

  and on that note, is it a ReST thing that renders two regular
hyphens as a single, long hyphen? as far as i can tell, that is an
issue only in the let.c command help.

rday

                        http://crashcourse.ca