[PATCH v3 0/2] Add device tree support of i2c Atmel driver
poggi.raph at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 03:17:46 PDT 2014
Change since v2:
* Register i2c clocks with CLKDEV_DEV_ID instead of CLKDEV_CON_DEV_ID.
* Fix some coding style issue.
* Add Bo Shen patch, which fix the interrupt mode.
* Rename the name of ids table. (from i2c-at91sam9xxx to at91sam9xxx-i2c)
Change since v1:
* Squash the commit  which adds the sam9x5 config.
This patcheset adds the device tree support for i2c Atmel driver and the corresping clocks
for the at91sam9g45 device.
Raphaël Poggi (2) :
(1) i2c: at91: add support of device tree
(2) at91sam9g45: clock: add i2c clocks
Bo Shen (1):
(1) I2C: at91: fix the method for interrupt
arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9g45.c | 4 ++
drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-at91.c | 126 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----------
2 files changed, 98 insertions(+), 32 deletions(-)
More information about the barebox