Introducing barebOS

Alessandro Rubini rubini-list at gnudd.com
Tue Apr 1 12:16:20 EDT 2014

> I'm actually trying to get an OS off the ground using Barebox as a
> starting point, just for the experience of getting it done.

Everybody should write an operating system, sooner or later. It's a
great experience.  I finally converged to write a two-hour OS,
(expectedly, "thos").

> are you the same Alessandro Rubini who wrote "Linux Device Drivers"?

Not completely. Many years passed, and I'm now less positive about the
future.  But next time please ask offlist, or search the net.

Now, netiquette-wise, is it worse talking about oneself or leaving the
question unanswered? I tossed a coin, and I apologize if I chose wrong.

/alessandro