imx-usb-image write to usb error

Jason Cooper barebox at lakedaemon.net
Wed Sep 4 21:04:36 EDT 2013

All,

This is the first I've messed with i.MX, so I'm a little lost. :)

I'm putting together a patch to add support for the SanDisk Connect
Wireless Media Drive [1], code dump from SanDisk is here [2].  It turns
out when you unplug the battery, it'll show up as the Freescale hid.

Here's what I get:

$ ./scripts/imx/imx-image -c \
arch/arm/boards/sandisk-connect-wmd/flash-header-lpddr1.imxcfg -f \
barebox.bin -o barebox.imx
$ sudo ./scripts/imx/imx-usb-loader -vvvvv ./barebox.imx
found i.MX50 USB device [15a2:0052]
report=1
report 1, wrote 0 bytes, err=0
report=3
report 3, read 0 bytes, err=-7
read=00 00 00 00
report=1
report 1, wrote 0 bytes, err=0
report=3
report 3, read 0 bytes, err=-7
read=00 00 00 00
report=1
report 1, wrote 0 bytes, err=0
report=3
report 3, read 0 bytes, err=-7
read=00 00 00 00
report=1
report 1, wrote 0 bytes, err=0
report=3
report 3, read 0 bytes, err=-7
read=00 00 00 00
report=1
report 1, wrote 0 bytes, err=0
report=3
report 3, read 0 bytes, err=-7
read=00 00 00 00
report=1
report 1, wrote 0 bytes, err=0
report=3
report 3, read 0 bytes, err=-7
read=00 00 00 00
report=4
4 in err=-7, last_trans=0  00 00 00 00
status failed

Looking at the code, it looks like transfer() is always returning 0
bytes in last_trans.  Has anyone seen this before?  $searchengine came
up blank.  What simple thing am I missing?

thx,

Jason.

[1] http://www.sandisk.com/products/wireless/media-drive/
[2] http://www.sandisk.com/products/connect/disclaimer/