Status Tegra 2/3 Support

Lucas Stach dev at lynxeye.de
Fri Mar 8 09:44:48 EST 2013

Hi Erwin,

Am Freitag, den 08.03.2013, 13:12 +0100 schrieb Erwin Rol:
> Hey all,
>
> what ist the status of the Tegra 2 and Tegra 3 support in Barebox ?

The Tegra support is in a very early stage. Currently it's only possible
to chainload barebox from a running U-Boot. I'm actively working to
improve the situation, but as this is just a free time project I won't
make any promises.

> One very important question is;
> Can it be updated from within barebox or linux (running on the Tegra) or
> does it need nvflash like tools?

Once all the needed drivers (NAND/MMC) are ported over to barebox it
should be easy to do the bootloader update out of a running barebox.

Regards,
Lucas