barebox at ELCE

Gregory CLEMENT gregory.clement at free-electrons.com
Wed Oct 10 06:04:50 EDT 2012

On 10/10/2012 08:46 AM, Sascha Hauer wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> As you might have noticed already there is a barebox presentation at the
> ELCE this year in Barcelona. For everyone who is able to come I'd be
> happy to see and meet you there.

This event (ELCE) is a good opportunity to meet each other and to speak
about a project such as barebox. You may consider to setup a more formal
meeting associated to ELCE. Thomas Petazzoni did this for the Buildroot
developers, I am sure he can told you how he organized it.

--
Gregory Clement, Free Electrons
http://free-electrons.com