[PATCH] ARM at91sam9260ek: remove unused reset entry
s.hauer at pengutronix.de
Mon Oct 8 07:02:36 EDT 2012
The at91sam9260ek has a custom reset function which does the same thing
as the default function. Also it does not define MACH_HAS_LOWLEVEL_INIT
as it should do. Remove the function.
Signed-off-by: Sascha Hauer <s.hauer at pengutronix.de>
arch/arm/boards/at91sam9260ek/Makefile | 1 -
arch/arm/boards/at91sam9260ek/lowlevel_init.S | 25 -------------------------
2 files changed, 26 deletions(-)
delete mode 100644 arch/arm/boards/at91sam9260ek/lowlevel_init.S
diff --git a/arch/arm/boards/at91sam9260ek/Makefile b/arch/arm/boards/at91sam9260ek/Makefile
index 73ef72e..eb072c0 100644
@@ -1,2 +1 @@
-obj-y += lowlevel_init.o
obj-y += init.o
diff --git a/arch/arm/boards/at91sam9260ek/lowlevel_init.S b/arch/arm/boards/at91sam9260ek/lowlevel_init.S
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,25 +0,0 @@
- * Board specific setup info
- * See file CREDITS for list of people who contributed to this
- * project.
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
- * modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as
- * published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of
- * the License, or (at your option) any later version.
- * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- * GNU General Public License for more details.
- common_reset r0
- b board_init_lowlevel_return
More information about the barebox