Video issues with PCM043

Jerry Kirk jkirk865 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 16:41:39 EDT 2012

So far we have not been able to get the display working under
Barebox with the display incorporated into the Phytec PCM043
development board. The framebuffer driver is starting without
errors and provides a /dev/fb0 interface. The bmp command is
included and runs without error, but nothing ever displays.

Has anyone else tested this configuration recently? We have
copied the parameters for our display from (our working)
Linux-3.5 driver and have also made sure that our iomux
settings match our Linux kernel configuration.

Can we get some advice from any other PCM043 user even if
you're not using the Phytec development board? Were you able
get your display working from Barebox? What did you have to
change?