sandbox build failing on redhat host

Murthy, Ramana Ramana.Murthy at microsemi.com
Tue Jul 19 06:53:02 EDT 2011

Hi,

I have tried this.
But it seems the loader needs loads enabled.

/usr/bin/ld:arch/sandbox/board//barebox.lds:77: syntax error
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [barebox] Error 1

Line 77 in arch/sandbox/board//barebox.lds is  __barebox_cmd : { KEEP(*(SORT_BY_NAME(.barebox_cmd*))) }

Best Regards,
N.S.S.R.Murthy,