fix framebuffer memory base address

Gregory CLEMENT gregory.clement at free-electrons.com
Sat Jan 15 11:54:16 EST 2011

On 01/14/2011 08:48 PM, Sascha Hauer wrote:
> The following should fix the framebuffer base address when multiple
> video modes are enabled.
> Gregory, can you please check if this obsoletes patch 1/4 you sent?

I integrated your patch in my git tree replacing my patch 1/4. I built
barebox, and I will test it on Monday on my board.

I didn't dare modify this file and I just touched the file related to my
platform. But clearly your patch seems better than my solution.

--
Gregory Clement, Free Electrons
http://free-electrons.com