[RFC] reference errors in OMAP documetation

Sascha Hauer s.hauer at pengutronix.de
Wed Aug 24 12:32:13 EDT 2011

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 06:40:24PM +0400, Antony Pavlov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I posted this message some times ago, but nobody commented it.
> So I reposting it.
>

> I found some file reference errors in OMAP documentation.
>
> I have made the patch, but I can't send it via git-send-email:
> some lines in dox file are too long.
>
> Here is the patch, please look at it:
>
> http://prizma.bmstu.ru/~antony/barebox/0001-ARM-fix-formatting-and-file-references-in-documentat.patch

I just added a wiki account for you, let me know if this works.

We could add a developer/arm/omap page in the wiki with the correct
version of the text. There are some parts in it I don't exactly agree
with, for example the policy to put all omap boards into
arch/arm/boards/omap. The panda board does not do so and really the
other boards shouldn't do it aswell.
Originally Nishanth said that all omap boards are so similar that
the code should be in a single directory. I did not realize it
at that time, having common code is a good thing, but it should go
to arch/arm/mach-omap and the board code still in arch/arm/boards/<name>