Barebox changes for reducing DDR size

kuldeep ghan ghankp at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 11:13:56 EDT 2010

Hi,
        I am using PCM038 based custom board with changes in Memory
configuration. I want to know what all changes i have to do in barebox
source if I am reducing the size of DDR to 64 MB.
I have two 32MB DDR chips interfaced on CSD0 and CSD1. I am able to boot the
board with changes in pcm038 and lowlevel_init.S. I see that both the DDRs
are initialized properly and able to write and read to DDR address space.
         Ping to command is failing with these changes.  And I am not sure
about the changes required for stack size and malloc size.

Thanks,
Ghan Kuldeep