Silicone rubber - vulcanization

Zbynek Spacek zbynek.spacek at paretdee.com
Fri Feb 10 00:35:54 PST 2023

Good morning,

a few months ago, we were contacted by a company from your industry, where too high costs were generated by the purchase of silicone rubbers and silicone mixtures with specific properties.

We offered them a wide range of HTV silicone rubbers with technical properties and liquid silicone rubber (LSR), as well as dyes and stabilizers. Competitive conditions made it possible to flexibly adjust to their needs and type of production.

Now the purchase and delivery of rubber runs smoothly, the client has gained a significant increase in savings in relation to the planned budget at the level of several percent per year.

Would you like to check what solutions we can provide you?

Best regards
Zbynek Spacek