USI chip driver compatibility

Chaitanya Mannem chaitanyamannem at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 14:11:34 PST 2016

Hi, I’m looking to interface the USI WM-BN-BM-04 wifi-bt module, I
have provided a link to the datasheet from my dropbox below. The
datasheet stresses that the design is based off of the Broadcom 4330
chip. I am wondering if the bm 43 driver will be compatible with this
chip for that reason. If not will another driver built for the 4330
work. I do not have access to the USI drivers as they are hesitant to
help. Any one have any info. This is my first time venturing into this
area so I’m kinda lost.

 www.dropbox.com/s/31w1hi7avctlm1o/WM-BN-BM-04_PRD_v0.2_2011-06-20.pdf?dl=0

Thanks.