BCM4360 support

Sven Köhler sven.koehler at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 09:38:36 PDT 2015

Hi,

Am 10.09.2015 um 00:49 schrieb Moro Modo:
> I've bought a new PCE-AC68 from Asus. It uses the BCM4360. I wanted to
> know, if you guys are up to a solution to support this device?

I would like to know that too. I have an ASUS Notebook which uses a
BCM4360 based card. I have to use Broadcom's driver, which doesn't even
work that great, especially if I enable 802.11n on my access point.

I would appreciate a driver that only supports 802.11g or even 802.11n
but lacks 802.11ac support, hoping that this makes things easier.

Regards,
  Sven