B43 for 2015 Macbook Pro

Johannes Pautzke laserlaslo at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 21:35:55 PST 2015

Hi guys,

I got myself a Macbook Pro this year, which has the BCM43602 chipset
(PCI 14e4:43ba). The only driver which I could make work (running kali
linux) on this chipset is brcmfmac43602. Unfortunately it is quite
unreliable, doesn't support monitor mode and the b43 driver doesn't
work for this chipset, yet.
It would be so awesome if it was possible to make it work. Is there
any chance you guys could do that? If there is any way I could
contribute, please let me know.
As macbooks get more and more spread I'm sure tons of people would
appreciate and benefit from that!

Looking forward to hearing from you. Keep up the good work!

Cheers,

Johnny