2015 Macbook Pro Wireless Issue

Michael Lacks mlacks at live.com
Mon May 18 12:54:11 PDT 2015

No joy. Here is the output I receive:

[michaellacks at localhost ~]$ sudo yum install akmod-wl
Loaded plugins: langpacks
rpmfusion-free-updates                                      | 2.7 kB  00:00
rpmfusion-nonfree-updates                                   | 2.7 kB  00:00
updates/21/x86_64/metalink                                  | 3.4 kB  00:00
Package akmod-wl-6.30.223.248-7.1.fc21.x86_64 already installed and
latest version
Nothing to do

Additionally, I keep receiving messages on the desktop alerting me
that a problem in the kernel has occurred. It isn't very specific, so
I'm not sure if it is related.