2015 Macbook Pro Wireless Issue

Michael Lacks mlacks at live.com
Mon May 18 01:06:21 PDT 2015

Hello, I am running Fedora 21 on a new Macbook Pro (not the newest one
with one USB port, but the version right before, without the force
touch pad and without a disc drive. I bought it brand new in late
February.

I'm having issues with the wireless driver.

Broadcom Corporation BCM4360 802.11ac Wireless Network Adapter
[14e4:43a0] (rev 03)

I have run yum update, installed the most recent Free and Nonfree
Repositories from RPM fusion, and installed broadcom-wl to no joy.
I've considered learning to build the driver; I have never gone that
deep into writing code but I wouldn't mind the challenge if it was
necessary. Request assistance if possible.

Have a great day,
Mike