Broadcom BCM4352 WIFI problem - Fedora 21

Larry Finger Larry.Finger at lwfinger.net
Tue May 12 07:35:12 PDT 2015

On 05/12/2015 09:08 AM, Goran Gojic wrote:
> Hello,
>
> OS:  Fedora 21 (kernel 3.19.5.200).
>
> Can someone please help me to enable WIFI functionality with my  2015
> DELL XPS 13.
>
> lspci -nn -d 14e4:
>
> Network controller [0280]: Broadcom Corporation BCM4352 802.11ac
> Wireless Network Adapter [14e4:43b1] (rev 03)
>
> Please assist.

What I consider to be the definitive source,
https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/en/users/Drivers/b43, says that only Broadcom's
proprietary driver wl is available for that device. You can get that at
https://www.broadcom.com/support/802.11/linux_sta.php. Of course, you will need
to build it for your system. If you need help building an out-of-kernel module,
the best place for help with that is your distro's forum.

Larry