Innaccurate information, or help needed

Jonathan Burgess burgess.jonathan.b at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 09:01:50 PDT 2015

The drivers on the Lenovo website were, to the best of my knowledge,
the broadcom manufactured drivers. The document at
[https://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/pccbbs/mobiles/gawb04ww.txt]
explains the driver I was using under the Windows operating system. I
am not aware of any way to make it function on Linux and, therefore,
haven't had the oppurtunity to have it taint my kernel.

--
さようなら,
バージェス ジョナサン

Sayonara,