Wireless Card

Javier Domingo Cansino javierdo1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 07:22:28 PDT 2014

Hi Mark,

You are in the driver development list. You will find much more
support in the ubuntu user forums or in the askubuntu web page. I
would recommend you to try #ubuntu irc channel to ask for help.

Clicking on this link will let you join such support channel:
http://webchat.freenode.net/?nick=mark_sibley&channels=ubuntu

Cheers

On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 3:11 PM, Mark Sibley
<marksibley58 at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Dear Sir / Madam
>     I Have got an old Dell Inspirin 300 laptop running Ubuntu 14.04 32 Bit
> but the wireless card does not work . I have done some research and found
> that it is pretty awkward to fix . The card in question is a Broardcom BCM
> 4318 [14e4:4318] rev 02 . I have tried various Terminal commands but to no
> avail .I have fairly basic knowledge , and would really appreciate some help
> . I am at present using a USB wireless adaptor . Regards Mark

Javier Domingo Cansino