Access to Download B43 Source Code

William R Agosto Padilla agopad at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 10:40:41 EST 2013

Dear b43 Development Group,

Respectfully, I would like to ask for access to the latest b43 source
code. I am talking not only about how to download the driver, but also
the source code so I can make specific changes to the module,
recompile it and create the necessary ".o" or ".ko" files. I have look
every where in various websites, including the Ubuntu discussion
groups and I cannot seem to find any site from which I could download
the b43 source code.

I did found cross-reference online files for linux and b43, but it is
not for the lates kernel versions.

If anyone could please help with this I would be deeply grateful.

Very Respectfully,

William

--
William R. Agosto Padilla