BCM43228 Support?

Cedric Sodhi manday at gmx.net
Sun Oct 14 11:24:52 EDT 2012

Hello, do you have any information on when to reckon with BCM43228
support? Users of that chip - like me - are in the unfortunate rare
sitatuation that it doesn't work on Linux by any means at all.
Ndiswrapper does not support it, b43legacy and b43 don't support,
broadcom-sta does not support it and bcma doesn't support it, either.

This is really very unfortunate, this is my laptop's wireless of choice
(ironically, the laptop shipped with linux on it - an old kernel where
broadcom-sta still worked) and I need network.

I'd glady welcome any suggestions or information.

Thank you for your help,
Cedric