chip id 4318 regression: WARN_ON_ONCE(sdata->vif.hw_queue[i] >= n_queues))

Larry Finger Larry.Finger at lwfinger.net
Fri Jun 8 15:37:43 EDT 2012

On 06/08/2012 01:31 PM, Michael Büsch wrote:
> On Fri, 08 Jun 2012 13:23:46 -0500
> Larry Finger <Larry.Finger at lwfinger.net> wrote:
>
>> On 06/08/2012 01:10 PM, Michael Büsch wrote:

>>> Does PIO even work without that patch and with prop-firmware?
>>
>> No. That seems to be a different bug.
>
> That's nice. Could you probably bisect it? It used to work at some point.
>
> PS:
> I'm sorry that I'm not of much help these days, because I currently
> don't have a working b43 device around :)

No problem. Most of the time when I'm running b43, it is on one of my older test
machines.

I need to do a little more testing before I start a bisection of the PIO
problem. My PPC Mac fails with kernel 2.6.32, which is as old as I have
available. At the moment, I don't have the time to fire up an old i586 notebook
to see if we have a PIO problem, or an endian issue with PIO; however, I think
Andre's wii is big endian.

Larry