Device Database

Hauke Mehrtens hauke at hauke-m.de
Sat Jan 28 13:25:20 EST 2012

While working on ssb and bcma, I often do not know if some branch
defined in the open source part of the Broacom SDK is taken only by
devices supported by ssb or bcma or both.
A database with all devices support by bcma, ssb and the Broadcom SDK
(pci(e) cards and SoCs) with the cores and their revs found on them, the
chip id and rev, if they have a pmu and what rev and so on.
I would like to start with such a database, but I do not know where.
Should I place it on a subpage of
http://linuxwireless.org/en/users/Drivers/b43 , but it should also
contain SoC which are not really related to b43 or should I place it
somewhere on http://bcm-v4.sipsolutions.net/ ?

Hauke