brcmsmac on BCM47XX SoCs

Rafał Miłecki zajec5 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 15:54:31 EDT 2012

2012/4/8 Arend van Spriel <arend at broadcom.com>:
> On 04/06/2012 11:43 PM, Hauke Mehrtens wrote:
>> What are your plans to support phy_ht in brcmsmac, for now it is just
>> supported by b43?
>

> I have not been paying good attention to community feedback on b43 phy_ht
> support. As b43 support bcm4331 with that phy we decided to stay clear from
> that device. We are to add new phy code for new devices. Not sure if that
> includes the phy_ht.

Whoops, that's extremely too bad. HT support is really wanted for a
lot of routers. What we have in b43 is support coming from watching
mmio ops only, there is no way for it to be complete. I believe you
really should think and releasing HT PHY code, a lot of ppl will be
interested in that.

--
Rafał