Broadcom 4303 HP Pavilion zv5000

Rafał Miłecki zajec5 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 08:14:17 EDT 2011

W dniu 21 października 2011 14:09 użytkownik Jesús Vidal Panalés
<jesusvpct at vodafone.es> napisał:
> El vie 21 oct 2011 12:53:39 CEST, Rafał Miłecki escribió:

>>> I don't see any packets either.
>>
>> Thanks a lot guys for debugging this. AFAIU:
>> 1) Linux + b43 = RX ok, TX broken
>> 2) Linux + ndis = RX ok, TX broken
>> 3) XP = RX ok, TX ok
>>
>> Jesús: I could try debugging if we got any working Linux driver. Even
>> ndiswrapper is alright, we could grab MMIO dumps from ndis na b43 and
>> compare them.
>> Could you try using some different Windows driver with ndiswrapper?
>> Maybe some another one will work with this BCM4301 device?
>>

> I don't know what do you mean, do you mean to use other bcm4301 windows
> driver? or bcm43xx windows driver?

The Windows driver you've loaded in ndiswrapper don't seem to work.
Could you try finding another (newer?) one and use it with
ndiswrapper?
I don't know the name of Windows driver, no idea if it's called
bcm4301, bcm43xx or whatever else.

--
Rafał