Regression affecting b43 LP-PHY card

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Mon May 9 18:58:04 EDT 2011

On 05/09/2011 03:52 PM, Rafał Miłecki wrote:

> Did anyone else experience any similar problems with latest wireless-testing?

With the ath5k patch I posted, and the ath9k patches that Felix
posted recently in response to my bug reports, I've had good
luck with ath9k and ath5k.

I also pulled in the slub cmpxcg fix that fixes fatal bugs
for compiles for something earlier than Pentium-II processors.

Hopefully -rc7 will be out shortly (which will contain the slub
fix, and if we're lucky..the ath9k and ath5k fixes too).

I don't test with any other wifi nics..just ath5k and ath9k.

I've mostly been testing virtual stations...will crank up some
ath9k APs shortly...

Thanks,
Ben

--