Biescting between mainline and wireless-testing

Rafał Miłecki zajec5 at gmail.com
Fri May 6 19:51:00 EDT 2011

I suspect we have some ugly (hard trackable) regression between
mainline and wireless-testing. It sounds impossible, but this seems to
affect Broadcom cards and looks like not related to ssb or b43.

Today I've compiled 2.6.38 and 2.6.39-rc6, both work GOOD.
I've compiled wireless-testing and it failed, BAD.
I've reverted all recent ssb patches from top and it still fails BAD.

What would be the easiest way to try bisecting? I can see
wireless-testing merges mainline quite often. Can I use some trick on
checkouted wireless-testing? Do I have to checkout mainline and merge
wireless-testing into it? Something even different?

--
Rafał